These are the guildlies for writing an Endangered Species Report. An Endangered Species Report should contain some, but not
necessarily all, of the information below. Each report should meet all the primary objectives, and at least some of the
secondary objectives. For some species, there may be enough information to cover each subject; on others, the information may
- Height (and/or length)
- Number of young (or eggs)
- Fertility period (and long before the next possible pregnancy)
- What made the animal endangered?
- When was the animal listed, and on which list(s)
- What is being done, and by who?
- Wingspan (if applicable)
- Breeding season
- Breeding location
- Does the male or female guard the young?
- Size of newborn (or eggs)
- Gestation period
- How long do the young nurse / stay with the parents?
- What more can be done?
- Any special attributes (e.g. vision, hearing, smell, special appendages)